Sales Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Support the regional sales managers with daily operations and provide administrative support.
- Maintain data integrity of company’s databases, NetSuite, and HubSpot.
- Assist the sales team by inputting leads and ensuring leads are allocated correctly in HubSpot and NetSuite.
- Create quotes for the sales team.
- Work with customers to update quotes as needed.
- Responsible for all renewal warranty quoting and maintaining warranty records in NetSuite.
- Review warranty renewal reports.
- Assist in training the sales team on the company internal sales procedures.
- Provide reports to the sales team as needed.
- Work with the sales team to ensure accurate forecasting metrics and run biweekly forecast.
- Daily touch base with the sales team.
- Serve as office liaison between Buffalo and Baltimore offices.
- Manage basic office operations.
- Other duties may apply.
- 2 year degree or equivalent preferred.
- 4+ years office experience in customer service, customer support or administrative assistant roles.
- CRM experience, NetSuite preferable.
- Marketing automation software experience desired, such as HubSpot.
- Experience working with Google Workspace (Gmail, Docs, Slides, Sheets) desired.
- Ability to pay great attention to detail in order to create accurate quotes quickly and efficiently.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Strong customer focus and a positive attitude.
- Must possess excellent verbal, written, telephone communication, and problem solving skills.
- Effectively communicate within all levels of a company and its customers.
- Excellent motivational skills, works well with a team but also is able to work independently.
Imagine Staffing Technology
BusinessView all jobs at Imagine Staffing Technology