- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Read and accurately follow work instructions and/or blueprints.
- Assemble electronic parts and components using various hand tools.
- Use of power tools or soldering equipment as needed.
- General production/assembly/manufacturing support as needed/assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent level of education required; Associate Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 6 months of previous experience in a related assembly role (preferably electrical/electronic, but mechanical assembly experience will be considered).
- Excellent manual dexterity for extensive use of hands for assembly tasks.
- Must have soldering experience.
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions and blueprints in English.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
- Detail-oriented and accurate with a focus on quality of work.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Ability to stand, sit, stretch, reach, etc. throughout the duration of a shift.
Imagine Staffing Technology
AddressOrchard Park, NY
ManufacturingView all jobs at Imagine Staffing Technology