Imagine One is seeking an individual with over 10 years’ experience in DOD network router and switch configuration and maintenance. Work will be performed in Norfolk, Virginia.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and implement network designs
- NSX software defined networking design and configuration
- Development and review of network diagrams and technical documentation
- Maintaining the network documentation and diagrams for any changes
- Development of network support requirements
- Understanding and maintaining network diagrams and documentations
- Knowledge of establishing CISCO, Arista, and NSX networks
- Firewall knowledge, to include configuring and maintaining Juniper SRX
- Familiar with DISA Category Assurance List
- The ability to identify network limitations and weaknesses
- Experience with both Microsoft Excel and Visio
- Ten (10) year’s Network Administration experience in large scale DOD network
- Experience to include STIGs, IAVA, ACAS, CTOs, and DOD security
- Familiar with DoD network accreditation processes (desired)
- Familiar with DoD Information Assurance (IA) requirements and practices (desired)
- Associate Degree (AS/AA) or Bachelor Degree (BS/BA) in a relevant field, or possessing Network Administrator expertise gained through prior education/training/employment such as military occupational specialty or classification.
- CISCO CCNP
- VMware certified network professional
- Must meet Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification criteria specified in DoD 8570-01M which includes:
- Security+CE, (or one of the following equivalents: GSEC, SSCP, or CCNA-Security)
- A computing environment certification such as Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), or an equivalent
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship required. Candidate must have a secret DOD clearance.
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is a Woman/Employee-Owned Business!
EEO/AA Employer. Protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd provides mission-critical program management, systems engineering, test & evaluation, CYBER engineering services, training, information technology, and logistics services to Space and Naval Warfare Systems (SPAWAR), Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR), Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA), Naval Surface Weapons Center (NSWC) Dahlgren, Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division (NAWC AD), and the United States Coast Guard (USCG). Within these agencies, the company currently works prime contracts including NAVAIR PMA-231, PMA-201, PMA-273, PMA-275 V-22 Training, PMA-275 V-22 PMSS, PMA-299, PMA-299 FMS, SPAWAR Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Systems, FMS programs, and Systems Engineering and Software Integration for (C4I) Systems Technical and Engineering Services for C4ISR; NAVSEA SEA 04, PMS 312, and Carrier Planning Activity (CPA) support; and U.S. Coast Guard CG-9 support.
Notable sub contract work includes professional support business to NAVSEA PMS IWS 1.0 and NAVAIR PMA 261; integration of C4ISR Systems into 2050 Category II and Category III Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) Vehicles for Marine Corps Systems Command (MARCORSYSCOM), and business/financial management and technical support to USN Training at The Center for Surface Combat Systems (CSCS)/Aegis Training and Readiness Center (ATRC), NSWC Dahlgren.
Key services are program and business financial management, international program management, C4ISR, test and evaluation, integrated logistics support, integration, quality assurance, SOA testing, developmental testing, software development, integration of COTS products, interactive multimedia design and development, distance learning systems, CBT/WBT, and acquisition life cycle support. C4ISR support include technical and engineering support such as: analysis of technical initiatives and new concepts for further exploration; research and preparation of new technologies; technical analysis support and reports on C4ISR architecture tools used to assess and verify demonstrations, tests and exercises; system software analyses, design, installation, testing and independent evaluation and assessments, and software upgrades.
For the U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) test and evaluation (T&E) Support Services delivery order, Imagine One supports several SSC-LANT Program Managers with specialized requirements engineering, analysis, and tracking services. Imagine One worked with the customer to strategically plan how proven USMC T&E processes could be automated using the IBM Rational suite of tools to meet or exceed the overall T&E program vision and mission, and customer expectations.
Major contract vehicles supporting DoD customers include SSC-LANT 8(a) MAC, SeaPort-e, and GSA MOBIS, and 8(a) GSA STARS II. NAICS codes include 541330, 561210, 518210, 541511, 541512, 541519, 541712, and 541611. Imagine One is a a Employee Owned company founded in 1998, headquarters are in Lexington Park, MD with additional offices in Arlington, VA; Norfolk, VA; and, Charleston, SC.
Imagine One is a Woman/Employee-Owned Business
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013
CMMI Development Level 3