Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd., a Department of Defense (DoD) contractor, is aggressively seeking an Executive Assistant who served as a former Navy Yeoman or Personnelman to provide support to a NAVSEA program office. Final hire will be based on satisfying one or more contingencies* noted below. The Executive Assistant will provide direct support to the Program Executive Office (PEO) Aircraft Carriers (PMS-379) Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager. Primary duties will consist of coordinating daily schedules; developing and processing program correspondence; and, interfacing with the PEO Front Office. Work will be performed at the Washington Navy Yard, S.E., Washington, DC.
- Work hours will be 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Provide administrative support to managers
- Maintain databases
- Adherence to administrative policies, procedures and practices to ensure efficiency and consistency within the program office
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution of administration in the following areas: preparation of executive-level documents and presentations; gather data relevant to special projects;management and tracking of projects and programs;as well as all the other administrative duties as assigned
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power Point REQUIRED
- Minimum five (5) years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree, desired
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Active Secret Clearance
- Washington Navy Yard is accessible by Metro and/or by bus line and shuttle
- Imagine One offers SmarTrip®!
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master’s degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is an Employee Owned Company!
*Imagine One “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).