Imagine Learning is a fast-growing ed-tech company providing supplemental digital curriculum for PreK through 8th-grade students. Our adaptive suite of Literacy, Math, and Assessment solutions are powered by the Imagine Learning Language AdvantageTM; a theory of action that promotes rigorous and equitable development of language, enabling students to have deeper comprehension, engagement, and enjoyment of learning. Our purpose and belief is that every student deserves the chance to enjoy learning and the right to fulfill their unique potential.
Math teachers will provide high-quality instruction to all students using the Imagine Math product. We are preferably looking for someone that is bi-lingual Spanish speaking.
What you will do
- Works simultaneously with 4+ students through text and audio communication.
- Works simultaneously with students and content from various grade levels.
- If Bilingual: Teaches math content effectively in both English and Spanish.
- Teaches students in grades 3-12 using Imagine Learning’s web-based teaching tools.
- Learns the Imagine Math content offerings: grades 3-8 math, Algebra, and Geometry.
- Interacts appropriately and effectively with students using various text and audio technologies.
What you need
- State teaching certification required
- Background clearance required
- Bilingual fluency preferred
- Demonstrate a positive, caring, compassionate and kind personality to help struggling students in 3-12 grade
- Ability to multitask and independently problem solve
- Ability to adapt teaching methods to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency and teach multiple subject areas as listed above
- Strong personality and communication skills
- Strong technology skills with an emphasis on typing skills and the Microsoft Office software suite
- If bilingual, fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Ability to respond and demonstrate patience when faced with challenging situations
- Ability to work professionally from a remote location (if not hired to work in the office)
Perks of the job
- Purpose - do something more than just make money -- here, we impact the lives of millions of kids through education.
- Company security and growth - We're privately owned by Weld North and Silver Lake Partners - a private equity group specializing in scaling companies, which has $39 billion in combined assets under management and committed capital. Their current investment portfolio includes large, high-profile companies like Alibaba Group, Tesla, Ancestry, SoFi, Dell Technologies, GoDaddy, SolarWinds, Symantec, and us!
- Benefits - World-class health, retirement savings, and wellness benefits for you and dependents.
- Recovery time - Paid vacations and a yearly schedule built around educators.
- Culture - Quarterly team activities, and the most genuine and fun coworkers you'll ever have.
For Candidates in the European Union: As part of any recruitment process, Imagine Learning collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations. For a copy of our Job Applicant Privacy Notice, please contact email@example.com.
Powered by JazzHR