Want to build a great career and have a positive impact on the world? At Imagine Learning, we change the lives of K-12 students and open doors of opportunity by serving students with the industry’s best language, literacy and math SaaS software. You’ll have the confidence of knowing that you work for the category king – nobody teaches and differentiates K-12 language, literacy and math better than we do.
We’re a cashflow-positive, stable ed-tech industry leader and growing fast. You’ll be part of an Inside Sales team tasked with bringing our award-winning solutions to a new vertical.
As an Inside Sales Partnership Manager, you will focus on growing new revenue through strategic, relationship-based selling, a hunter mentality, and educating K-12 leaders on the value of Imagine Learning’s solutions for their students.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties
- Grow the customer base of the Imagine Learning platform, becoming a literacy and math consultant to school and district administration.
- Drive net-new revenue growth through new district acquisition and expansion of current accounts.
- Own every step of your pipeline – from mining, building best-in-class prospecting cadences, world-class qualifying, product demonstrations, resolving objections and closing.
- Develop and execute strategic plans for your territory and build reliable forecasts.
What it takes to be successful.
- You are known for your mental fortitude – working harder and smarter than everyone else on your team
- You thrive in a collaborative, high-growth meritocracy, while having a whole lot of fun
- You are ready to take the sales skills you’ve built and help launch a new vertical within a successful company, while feeling incredible about the impact it’s having on kids' lives
- You skillfully manage your daily activities through a CRM like Salesforce or Hubspot
- You have a consistent track record of hitting and exceeding monthly, quarterly or annual quotas
- You love the challenge of solving complex, consultative problems for clients that result in sales and improved client outcomes
- You are able to travel 15% of the time (3 days/month) and know how to maximize client facetime
- You have experience as an educator, in the ed-tech industry, or a strong desire to forge a career in the K-12 industry
- You earned a bachelor's or master’s degree
- You have 2+ years of quota-carrying sales experience (junior levels)
- You have 4+ years of quota-carrying sales experience, ideally in SaaS (senior levels)
- You have a deep drive for learning, continual improvement, and performance feedback
Perks of the job
- Purpose - do something more than just make money -- here, we impact the lives of millions of kids through education.
- Company security and growth - We're privately owned by Weld North and Silver Lake Partners - a private equity group specializing in scaling companies, which has $39 billion in combined assets under management and committed capital. Their current investment portfolio includes large, high-profile companies like Alibaba Group, Tesla, Ancestry, SoFi, Dell Technologies, GoDaddy, SolarWinds, Symantec, and us!
- Earnings - Salary + uncapped commissions with aggressive accelerators
- Career progression - 100% Performance based promotions -- not politics or popularity
- Benefits - World-class health, retirement savings, and wellness benefits for you and dependents
- Recovery time - Paid vacations and a yearly schedule built around educators
- Culture - Quarterly team activities, company parties, and the most genuine and fun coworkers you'll ever have
For Candidates in the European Union: As part of any recruitment process, Imagine Learning collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations. For a copy of our Job Applicant Privacy Notice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.