Imagine Learning is a fast-growing ed-tech company providing supplemental digital curriculum for PreK through 8th-grade students. Our adaptive suite of Literacy, Math, and Assessment solutions are powered by the Imagine Learning Language AdvantageTM; a theory of action that promotes rigorous and equitable development of language, enabling students to have deeper comprehension, engagement, and enjoyment of learning. Our purpose and belief is that every student deserves the chance to enjoy learning and the right to fulfill their unique potential.
The Field Coordinator works collaboratively within the Field Operations team and with other departments performing tasks that support Field Employees and Customer Experience Specialists. The Field Coordinator has an eye for improving internal processes and procedures.
While this is a seasonal position, it has often led to permanent positions within Imagine Learning. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door to a great company.
What you will do
- Creates quotes and related sales records from requests submitted by field employees
- Drafts purchase and pilot contracts and prepares other paperwork
- Generates product-related reports as requested by field employees and sets up Box accounts for delivery of reports to customers
- Updates student information in Imagine Learning’s product portals
- Assists Customer Experience Specialists with customer onboarding as needed, particularly during the back to school season
- Compiles mailing lists and assists with email or marketing campaigns
- Conducts online research
- Manages quickly changing priorities and responds to difficult situations with a positive attitude
- Responds to internal requests from Field Operations and other departments quickly and efficiently
- Shares institutional knowledge with new members of the Field Operations team
- Performs other duties and attends meetings as needed
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance
- Develops expertise in NetSuite (Imagine Learning’s CRM) and a broad array of other programs
- Performs a wide assortment of NetSuite sales tasks including keeping records clean and up to date, generating NetSuite reports, training field employees on how to use NetSuite and other tools
- Provides templates, signatures, sales collateral and customer reports
What you need
- Detail oriented: extremely organized and meticulous; comfortable with minutia
- Strong problem-solving capability: ability to sort through information from internal databases and the internet, and make judgment calls based on data
- Ability to multi-task: must be able to manage constant interruptions and re-prioritize throughout the day
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills: interface with customers in internal departments (finance, field operations) and, occasionally, external customers
- Proactive, self-motivated, dependable, and able to meet deadlines with a high level of autonomy and accountability
- Command of Standard American English and business communication
- Ability to adapt quickly, be flexible and complete a steady workload
- Demonstrate competency to meet deadlines with a high level of autonomy and accountability
Perks of the job
- Purpose - do something more than just make money -- here, we impact the lives of millions of kids through education.
- Company security and growth - We're privately owned by Weld North and Silver Lake Partners - a private equity group specializing in scaling companies, which has $39 billion in combined assets under management and committed capital. Their current investment portfolio includes large, high-profile companies like Alibaba Group, Tesla, Ancestry, SoFi, Dell Technologies, GoDaddy, SolarWinds, Symantec, and us!
- Benefits - World-class health, retirement savings, and wellness benefits for you and dependents.
- Recovery time - Paid vacations and a yearly schedule built around educators.
- Culture - Quarterly team activities, and the most genuine and fun coworkers you'll ever have.
For Candidates in the European Union: As part of any recruitment process, Imagine Learning collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations. For a copy of our Job Applicant Privacy Notice, please contact email@example.com.