Educational Research Analyst
Imagine Learning Provo, UT
- Posted: over a month ago
Imagine Learning creates engaging educational software to teach language, literacy, and mathematics to grades K–12. The Educational Research Analyst will work closely with the research manager as a member of the research and assessment team in performing a wide range of tasks including designing and conducting educational research, analyzing data, writing research reports, creating materials for marketing, and analyzing internal data to create customized reports for school districts.
This position is based in our Provo, Utah, office.
- Master’s degree in statistics, instructional psychology and technology, psychology, educational research and evaluation, or a related field.
- Experience designing and conducting research and working with large data sets.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Proficient in data analysis techniques such as multiple regression.
- Proficient in using data analysis software/programs such as R or STATA.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills.
- Proficient at cleaning data.
- Familiarity with educational research methods.
- Understanding of educational assessments.
- Advanced skills in Excel preferred.
- SQL experience a plus.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties
- Coordinates with schools and area sales managers to organize and execute studies.
- Coordinates and collaborates with internal groups in analyzing data to answer research questions.
- Monitors implementation fidelity during studies.
- Cleans data and documents data cleaning processes.
- Analyzes internal (Imagine Learning) and external data (data provided by school districts).
- Write internal and customer facing reports for studies conducted.
- As needed, write materials for marketing such as summaries of research conducted.
- When appropriate, submits reports of studies for publication in peer reviewed journals.
- When appropriate, submits reports of studies for review by What Works Clearinghouse and other such entities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
For Candidates in the European Union: As part of any recruitment process, Imagine Learning collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations. For a copy of our Job Applicant Privacy Notice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ScienceView all jobs at Imagine Learning