Assistant Infant Teacher
Imagine Early Learning Centers New York, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
Become the Teacher You Imagine You Can Be!
Join the teaching team at Imagine Early Learning Centers, an Employee Owned Company.
$500 Sign on Taxable Bonus Currently available for COVID. Paid after 3 months completion of successful employment.
Safely operating with extensive Covid-19 protocols.
Position: Assistant Teacher
Location: Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn
Imagine Early Learning Centers seeks a Full-time Assistant Floater Teacher for our infant classroom in our childcare center located in Brooklyn Heights. Our center is a safe, nurturing, fun and friendly environment.
We are seeking an experienced, energetic and creative professional to join a team providing the highest quality childcare for working families.
Find out more about us at www.imagineelc.com.
- Participating in planning and implementing developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Effective communication with families and co-teachers
- Ability to adhere to licensing and NAEYC guidelines
- Effective written communication skills
- Ability to meet physical requirements of position which include lifting children, pushing strollers/buggies, sitting on the floor and year-round daily outdoor activities.
- Paid Time Off (Vacation and Sick)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Supplemental Insurance (NY Life, Aflac)
- Retirement Benefit (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Commuter Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement/Degree Incentive Reward
- Educational Support Programs available
- Childcare Discount where available
- Professional Development
- $500 Sign on Taxable Bonus Currently available for COVID.
Additionally, in 2018 Imagine officially became an employee owned company through the creation of an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan). What this means is not only do we value and possess an ownership culture, all qualified employees at Imagine receive a retirement benefit without paying any contributions to the fund themselves.Qualifications
- Minimum of CDA or AA in Early Childhood, Elementary, Special Education or related field required (or in progress)
- Previous experience teaching children in an Early Childhood program required
- BA in Early Childhood, Elementary, Special Education or related field a plus
- Previous experience with NAEYC standards and the accreditation process preferred
Imagine Early Learning Centers, an employee owned child care management company, operates ten high quality, full day licensed and NAEYC accredited Early Childhood centers in the NY metro area for children 6 weeks to 5-years-old. With state of the art facilities, professional development opportunities for promotion, a teamwork approach to classroom and center management, and a creative and rewarding work environment, Imagine maintains a satisfied and talented teacher staff. At Imagine, we know children, as well as staff and families, thrive in a stimulating and nurturing environment. Staff, children and families alike are valued as individuals and as members of our diverse community.Additional information
Imagine Early Learning Centers is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Imagine Early Learning Centers
AddressNew York, NY
EducationView all jobs at Imagine Early Learning Centers