Coral Gables full-service advertising agency is looking to hire a Google Ads expert to develop, implement and optimize Google media plans. This person will be responsible for strategy, buying, analysis and reporting of digital campaigns for several clients.
- Collaborate with creative, media and account teams to develop successful digital campaigns
- Build and manage campaigns and budgets, define metrics/KPIs appropriate to campaign goals
- Recommend optimal media mix, channel allocations, negotiate buys and site placements
- Apply testing methodologies and analyze performance for campaign optimization
- Recommend and implement weekly budget reallocation to optimize performance
- Be at the forefront in understanding digital media trends and bringing in first in market opportunities with publishers
- Research and analyze the competitors, draw insights and make recommendations
- Manage creative approval processes and campaign timelines
- Ensure accurate and timely accounting including accruals and reconciliations
- Develop specs for digital media assets
- Create reports and presentations and communicate results
- Collaborate on advanced analyses to measure business impact of new channels, attribution logic, programmatic buying strategies, media mix optimization
- Highly skilled in setting up campaigns in Google AdWords, DV360, Campaign Manager, and YouTube
- 3-5 years experience in Google Ads planning/buying (client-side or agency)
- Google Analytics expertise
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing industry, trends and new developments
- Experience managing and allocating digital campaign budgets.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work independently with tight in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions and use sound judgment
- Bilingual a plus
**Please DO NOT apply if you do not live in South Florida. This is an on-site position.
Job Type: Full-time