ImageOne Industries is a leading provider of interior and exterior architectural branding solutions and value-added facilities maintenance services. It primarily focuses on refresh and re branding initiatives. The company offers four integrated service lines dedicated to providing a cost-effective, single source identification solution: Exterior Branding, Interior Branding, Specialty Construction, and Facilities Maintenance.
Our project management and field teams work side by side with our blue chip customer base, consisting of retailers, restaurants, commercial banks, convenient stores, gas stations, hotels and others, as well as leading architects, to ensure a successful facility imaging and branding solutions. We create value for our customers by combining top-of-the-line design and fabrication quality with value engineering, to develop cost-effective construction solutions that meet both our customers’ specifications and budgets.
Job Description: Materials Manager
Lead and manage all procurement and materials management activities with the corporation including order placement, supplier evaluation/certification, inventory control. material handling, inbound logistics and compliance with customer specifications.
· Responsible for coordinating all aspects of material flow and part delivery with the organization.
· Manage the activities of workers engaged in performing, verifying and keeping records of incoming shipments.
· Supervise the activities of employees to the ordering, receiving, storing, inventorying and issuing materials and supplies to jobs.
· Supervise and coordinate personnel engaged in expediting the flow of material, parts and assemblies.
· Create, maintain and execute material logistic strategies to manage inventory and control excess.
· Responsible for the layout of the stockroom and other storage areas keeping turnover, size. weight, and related factors of the items stored in mind.
· Train warehouse employees on the care and preservation of products received and stored. Responsible for determining the proper methods and use of equipment in handling, storing, maintaining and issuing stock.
· Responsible for reporting Materials related metrics to the organization.
· Oversee incoming shipment to ensure accuracy, completeness and condition of shipments.
· carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies.
Responsibilities include interviewing and training employees: planning, assigning and directing work: appraising performance: addressing complaints and resolving problems.
· Responsible for maintaining all materials related master data including Item, Vendor Item, Item Warehouse, Item Resource Planning and Vendor Price Contracts.
· Cycle counts, Year End Physical Inventory and adjustments.
· Setting Standard Price and adjusting for variances.
· Provide support to subordinate personnel during vacations and absences.