Due to continuing projected growth throughout the company (we're on track to double in size in less than 5 years,) we are seeking two entry-level Sales Trainees to join our Sales team in King of Prussia, PA.
This is an entry-level opportunity for a recent college grad with business acumen and a desire to succeed in sales. Apply your sales, communication and leadership abilities to fully develop successful consultative selling skills and begin your career in sales!.
If selected, you will participate in a 6-month full-time training program and will graduate to a full-time Territory Business Manager role (outside Sales) with your own assigned territory.
- Grow a pipeline in order to meet quarterly targets as directed by the supervising manager
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building rapport, and preparing quotations
- Lead generation and qualification through cold calls and inbound leads
- Learn to successfully negotiate with the most skilled or resistant groups
- Establish common ground and focus on win-win outcomes
- Establish a track record of attaining challenging sales goals and managing accounts within a designated region - use territory analysis to target top prospects
- Learn to exude self-confidence and inspire confidence in others
Preferred Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Recent college graduate and/or 1-2 years entry-level sales experience
- Ability to effectively communicate face to face and utilizing phone, email and web skills with potential customers and team members
- Ability to track and maintain the status of the sales pipeline, providing weekly updates to management
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals (if applicable)
- Must be able and willing to relocate - opportunity to move to another US city upon training program completion - relocation assistance provided
Founded in 1967, ImageFIRST is the largest and fastest-growing national linen rental and laundry service specializing in the outpatient medical market. ImageFIRST’s 41 locations nationwide serve over 14,000 medical offices every week, providing linen, patient gowns and scrubs while partnering with our customers to better manage linen inventory. Our unique approach to the healthcare market allows ImageFIRST to maintain a customer retention rate above 95%.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 /year