Human Resources Generalist - Spanish bilingual
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Human Resources Generalist will be the sole person overseeing all local HR requirements such as Payroll, Benefits, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Associate Engagement, Community Giving, Recruiting and Safety and Compliance
- Work closely with the Corporate Human Resources team
- Maintain integrity and confidentiality of all business and personnel related information
- Work with Payroll Manager to manage local payroll process utilizing ADP Time and Attendance Programs
- Responsible for completing new hire, termination and payroll change paperwork for all new employees
- Responsible for recruiting and hiring production associate workers
- Ensures all employee related associate engagement activities are completed on a weekly basis
- Responsible for maintaining the local Community Giving program
- Ensuring community giving activities are planned and coordinated to include all associates
- Disseminate benefit packets to monthly eligible employees and assist in completing paperwork. Turn in benefit paperwork on employee’s behalf to Corporate HR for processing
- Assist Corporate HR with annual Benefits Open Enrollment process
- Responsible for all Leave of Absence administration, including FMLA, PLOA and MLOA
- Serves as the on-site workers comp coordinator who is responsible for making sure that the appropriate paperwork for either a workman’s compensation or accident claim is completed and submitted to insurance company and corporate support in a timely manner
- Ensure the performance management process is being followed for attendance and performance related areas
- Ensure quarterly scorecards are reviewed and signed off by associate and manager
- Ensure employee relations concerns are investigated and handled in a timely manner
- Support the General Manager and the production and service leadership team
- Safety and Compliance
- Maintain associate safety files
- Maintain the OSHA Log
- Assist in the compliance of our safety program with the Production Leadership team
- Bilingual Spanish required
- Minimum of 3 years' of experience overseeing Human Resources
- Minimum of High School Diploma. Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
ImageFIRST is composed of remarkable associates who reflect the unique diversity of our nation and the communities we serve.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are fueled by the talent, passion, and diversity of our associates.
BusinessView all jobs at ImageFIRST
Get fresh Bilingual HR Generalist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.