Due to tremendous growth throughout the company, we are seeking a high quality professional with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team as an Assistant General Manager - Plant Operations in Clifton, NJ..
- Hire, train and develop departmental support staff.
- Execute business plan and communicate objectives to support staff.
- Ensure superior performance in all associate and customer satisfaction areas.
- Responsible for company training and certification in all compliance areas.
- Establish quality assurance criteria for all service and production aspects of business.
- Manage all departmental productivity and performance expectations.
- Support route sales, service, production and administrative agendas.
- Accurately report, define and action market changes.
- Manage acceptable performance standards in sales, merchandise management, growth, retention and customer satisfaction.
- Manage office/clerical functions including invoice reconciliation, invoice printing, report monitoring as well as database management and maintenance.
- Promote safety, security and self-development.
- Support an empowered, self-directed team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 years route management experience
- Clean driving record.
- Strong organizational, development, and presentation skills
- Independent work ethic.
- Ability to analyze sales opportunities and determine customer needs assessments.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, motivational, and customer service skills
- Strong motivation, initiative and experience with execution of effective sales and retention performance programs
- Detail oriented with excellent follow up, creativity, problem solving, conflict management, organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of report and performance tracking mechanisms a plus
- Proficient with MS Office, general PC applications. Excel a plus.
- Lean Six Sigma experience a plus
- Ability to manage a route environment
- Ability to train new hires as needed
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
- Ability to tolerate moderate traffic scenarios on a weekly basis
- Ability to manage and maintain a consistent physical work flow
- Position requires strong time management skills as well as a results-oriented service mentality
Founded in 1967, ImageFIRST is the largest and fastest growing national linen rental and laundry service specializing in the outpatient medical market. ImageFIRST’s 36 locations nationwide serve over 6,000 medical offices every week, providing linen, patient gowns and scrubs while partnering with our customers to better manage linen inventory. Our unique approach to the healthcare market allows ImageFIRST to maintain a customer retention rate above 95%.
EOE / Drug Free Workplace