Image Source is actively seeking a highly experience, proven & results driven Business Analyst to join our team! The Business Analyst helps to streamline business operations and manage technology initiatives, as part of a team effort to achieve key business objectives. The Business Analyst understands business needs and requirements, and identifies and implements process and technology improvements that support those requirements. As part of those efforts, the Business Analyst gathers and analyzes information, and identifies solutions that are the best fit for business needs. The Business Analyst plays a key role in all phases of the improvement process, from inception through to implementation and adoption.
Responsibilities for the Business Analyst
· Work with internal teams to identify and scope business needs.
· Produce detailed functional requirements.
· Coordinate with key stakeholders to implement agreed upon initiatives.
· Provide documentation, flow diagrams and training where needed.
· Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external partners.
· Other job duties and projects as assigned.
Qualifications for the Business Analyst
· 3-5 years business analyst experience, preferable in a fast-growing entrepreneurial environment.
· Demonstrated experience working in a fast-pace agile environment.
· Experience with E-Commerce systems preferred.
· Working knowledge of ERP systems.
· College degree or equivalent work experience.
· Experience with Microsoft technologies.
Job Skills & Traits for the Business Analyst
· Excellent critical thinking skills.
· Independently driven with the ability to work with and direct offsite resources.
· Strategic planning skills and the ability to articulate and sell a concept to a business team.
· Ability to adapt in a fast-pace and constantly changing environment.
· Capable of building strong internal and client/vender partnerships.
· Document requirements & processes in a clear and concise manner.
· Strong organizational skills.