Area Supervisor- Day
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Day Area supervisors oversee the day-to-day running of a specific section of a business, such a manufacturing area or facilities site. While area supervisors are generally not expected to directly work with the area they supervise, they are expected to be knowledgeable about the procedures and processes to effectively manage the area. This experience often comes from being an employee of the area itself for a period of time prior to filling a supervisory role.
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
- Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
- Identifies staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained
- Ensures proper labor relations and conditions of employment are maintained.
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Makes rounds to check for crew coverage of designated work areas, assigns needed coverage, gives special cleaning instructions and/or assignments, and ascertains compliance with directives.
- Maintain records, such as reporting and managing employee paid time off.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- 3+ years related experience as a Supervisor.
- Familiar with methods used in cleaning of buildings, tools, and equipment
- Ability to train and supervise a large group of employees Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety rules and regulations.
- Ability to execute work schedules making the most efficient use of personnel
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast paced, high volume environment.
- Must be a team player and committed to working in a quality environment.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service skills.
- Flexibility in schedule
- Starting pay is $15 an hour
If you are interested in this position please feel free to reach out to David via text/Phone call at 480.599.0478 or email DavidB@imagecleans,com
Work Environment Exposure to extreme heat/cold weather working both inside and outside tasks. Some jobs require to be exposed to hazardous environments and conditions. Other The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification.
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
Equal Opportunity employer
Powered by JazzHR
Image Property Services
BusinessView all jobs at Image Property Services