- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Breakfast Attendant/Host is responsible for coordinating the breakfast service and maintaining a cleaned and stocked breakfast area. This person must deliver excellent customer service while maintaining a clean and well stocked buffet area.
Hours: 5:00am to 12:30pm. This is a great opportunity for a morning person who is looking for part time hours and enjoys finishing their shift before noon!
- Welcomes and thanks all guest for their patronage.
- Set up breakfast stations.
- Maintain appropriate quantity of food and beverage at hot, cold and beverage stations during breakfast hours.
- Keep area clean and stocked.
- Interact with guests pleasantly during shift.
- Put away breakfast at the end of the shift.
- Cleaning of kitchen and breakfast area at the end of the shift.
- Performs routine daily tasks as set forth in the daily checklist.
- Knowledge on facilities and amenities associated with the hotel.
- Communicate with guest and employees both verbally and in writing.
- Assist all guests as necessary to ensure a positive experience.
- Any other tasks as requested by direct supervisor or other hotel management staff.
Image Hotel Management
AddressNew Hope, TN
Get fresh Breakfast Attendant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.