Image Associates Inc. Brownsville, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Machinery manufacturer needs a Manufacturing Engineer to coordinate activities including systems fabrication and mechanical assembly. Will provide engineering support that improves product quality and reduces production costs.
· Conducts studies to maximize work flow and process utilization
· Work on plant layout and process improvement projects
· Participates in product launches
· Ensures that product designs, documentation, and assembly instructions are accurate, maintained, and effective.
· Develops work instructions
· Designs assembly fixtures and manufacturing equipment
· Reviews production reports and solves manufacturing and maintenance problems, reducing costs and preventing shipping delays
· Develops safe work practices. Seek opportunities for improvements in product and process quality.
· Works with employees to resolve problems, avoid grievances.
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar field. Should have one to three years’ manufacturing engineering experience. Could be in any field like automotive, consumer products, furniture, appliances.
· Must have experience setting time standards and in lean manufacturing
· Must have experience with line balancing, process flow and performing Kaizen events.
Company provides excellent benefits. Relocation assistance may be available. US citizens and permanent residents only, please.
Image Associates Inc.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Image Associates Inc.