This role will be responsible for mastering the knowledge of target markets, customers, ecosystem and competitors. This is a hands-on, high-profile role, that will be charged with owning all Product Marketing and Lead Generation marketing initiatives, both strategic and tactical. This Subject Matter Expert possesses refined communication and leadership skills, with proven success in innovative marketing campaigns across the continuum of today’s marketing channels.
This role is located in Austin, Texas, looking for local candidate or someone willing to relocate quickly.
• Email marketing Use HubSpot or similar platforms to create Drip campaigns resulting in organic lead-generation.
• Own the Public Relations Function at Illumitex.
• Act as the foremost expert within the product marketing discipline and an acknowledged authority within the organization
• Conduct multi-year product planning to determine product life-cycle decisions, ensure consistency with overall marketing and corporate strategy, and achieve product performance, revenue, market share/penetration, and profitability objectives
• New Product Launch Across Channels: features attributes benefit, tech specs, and all aspects of product merchandising. Create world class product marketing including photography, product copy and videos to be used across all revenant channels and online. Know the key features of the product and how they differentiate from competition on the marketplace – position them with hard hitting advertising.
• Empower and motivate consumers to grow the brand while achieving short and long-term marketing goals and maintaining stability of email and social media reputation.
• Manages project workflows, due date benchmarks and objectives for a multitude of concurrent projects.
• Align media messaging with funnel and retargeting strategies to create consideration and overcome barriers
Qualifications and Experience -
• 4-8 years of progressively more responsible positions in new product marketing of goods. Multichannel product marketing experience a plus. Strong working knowledge of HubSpot or similar platforms to create Drip campaigns resulting in organic Lead-generation
• BA/BS in marketing, business, engineering or a related field
• A deep level of product marketing experience for technology related products, combined with a passion for the solutions that drive innovation and solve real-world customer problems.
• A balance of analytical and creative thinking -- able to drive decisions with data AND influence internally with relevant and compelling value propositions, customer segmentations, market insights and benefits messaging.
• Know and be passionate about driving business outcomes with your partners in sales. It’s important that you have a keen business acumen and comfort with numbers.
• Excellent verbal communication and business writing skills
• Ability to employ a high level of time management skills focused on prioritization and delegation
• Working knowledge of data integration, reporting & insights (Tableau, Business Objects…), marketing tool stack (Adobe, IBM, Oracle, Salesforce/Pardot) and/or CRM databases and loyalty engines.
• Demonstrated success in developing messaging, positioning, and materials supporting products and product vision.
• Experience managing external vendors (email, direct mail, drip campaigns, etc.).
We will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.