- Managing all aspects and oversight of Behavioral Health team and program at Illumination Foundation.
- Provide clinical supervision of behavioral health team including supervision of ASW/MFTi clinical hours.
- Support of Illumination Foundation’s strategic goals, mission and values.
- Perform management/supervisory duties including: interview, hire, train, manage performance, provide performance reviews, take disciplinary measures as needed, create/implement trainings.
- Provide direct clinical individual and group supervision to unlicensed ASW’s and MFT Interns, on a weekly basis; provide general supervision to all other behavioral health team members.
- Approve quality assurance tasks such as approving all clinical notes, client care plans, d/c plans.
- Provide weekly clinical group supervision agenda to clinicians and Director of Behavioral Health.
- Research and stay informed of the latest clinical interventions and best practices in working with IF population; provide education to clinical and other teams.
- Build and implement Behavioral Health Trainings/In-Services across programs and locations.
- Ensure behavioral health coverage across locations.
- May perform any/all duties of a Behavioral Health Therapist as needed.
- Carry a caseload as needed.
- Co-facilitate group therapy sessions with ASW/MFT Interns.
- Create electronic file of group therapy and individual therapy resources.
- Recognize need for and provide crisis intervention.
- Provide on-call/after-hours support across teams, including but not limited to clinical consultations and intervention in emergencies.
- Provide hospital assessments as needed.
- Collaborate with recuperative care teams to ensure best client care.
- Attend team meetings, site meetings, client care meetings, run the board and others as needed.
- Drive to any IF location, as needed, for coverage, training, and support.
- Research and build relationships with agencies in the community for client resources and linkage.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years post LCSW and in good standing with BBS
- Current clinical supervisor CEU’s
- At least two years of experience working with homeless population, substance abuse population and dual diagnosis population
- Valid driver's license
- Experience in residential settings (preferred)
- Bilingual Spanish (preferred)
Traveling is required for this position. A typical weekly schedule would be 3 days in our Los Angeles sites and 2 days in our Orange County sites.