Illuminate Recovery LLC is seeking a full-time therapist/counselor to join our treatment team. This is an in person position, not telehealth.
SUMMARY: The Therapist works with individuals and groups to promote optimum mental and emotional health. Provide individual, family and group interventions to help individuals deal with issues associated with behavioral health, addictions and substance abuse; family, parenting, and marital problems; stress management; self-esteem; anxiety, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide clinical/therapeutic interventions to adults experiencing behavioral health and substance abuse problems.
- Provide individual, family and group sessions
- Interview clients to gather information about their backgrounds, needs, or progress.
- Conduct comprehensive assessment
- Develop and implement treatment plans based on clinical experience and knowledge.
- Assess clients for risk of suicide
- Fill out and maintain client-related paperwork, including federal- and state-mandated forms, client diagnostic records, and progress notes.
- Prepare and maintain all required treatment records and reports.
- Intervene in crisis situations to assist clients.
- Assist in coordinating services to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations.
- Modify treatment activities or approaches as needed to comply with changes in clients' status.
- Monitor clients to evaluate treatment progress.
- Conduct discharge planning for needed services post discharge.
- Counsel family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, or supporting clients.
- Maintain confidentiality of records relating to clients' treatment.
- Understand and follow all policies and procedures of Illuminate Recovery LLC.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- A Master’s Degree in related field.
· CPR/First Aid Certification
- Have or able to obtain Level I Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Experience working with individual with behavioral health or substance abuse
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and extremely detail-oriented.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Sensitive to confidential information
- Ability to operate and navigate within an EHR System.
Why Work Here?Illuminate Recovery provides outpatient treatment for substance abuse disorders (primary) and co-occurring disorders (secondary). We currently facilitate PHP/IOP and Relapse Prevention services to adults struggling with addiction. We're located in Scottsdale, near Hayden and Shea. Check us out at www.IlluminateRecovery.com
Small company, family feel, and room for growth! Health insurance for employee (dependents/family additional cost)100% paid for by company.