Illuminate Recovery is looking for a part-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for our outpatient treatment center. Illuminate Recovery provides Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient (IOP) programs for substance abuse disorders. We are looking for someone between the hours of 1:00 P.M. – 5:00 P.M. Monday and Thursday or Tuesday and Friday. Some days additional hours may be needed, depending on client needs. Learn more at www.IlluminateRecovery.com
- Provides initial assessment of patients with addiction and co-occurring disorder issues that do not require medical detoxification.
- Identifies patient mental health problems and prescribes treatment under direction of a physician.
- Provides health/behavioral health assessment (including differential diagnoses, prognosis), treatment recommendations and treatment planning for clients across program types.
- Provides medication management for clients on medication and intermittent reassessments as needed. Medication provision includes the direct delivery of injectables.
- Provides counseling, brief therapy, psycho-education about health/behavioral health and other care for clients as planned by the treatment team and to support the treatment plan of the client. Participate in case reviews and contribute to treatment planning goal setting.
- Provides consultations to non-medical staff on complex cases.
- Provides mental health education to patients, healthcare and medical staff.
- Provides weekly consultation to staff at a Clinical Staffing Meeting.
- Participates in the annual performance review for medical staff, if asked.
- Participates in the quarterly QA/QI meetings to ensure adherence and completion of facility licensing requirements.
- Be readily available by telephone, telepresence, or remotely if necessary, for immediate client care.
Education – Master’s Degree in nursing.
Experience – Three to five years’ clinical experience preferred.
Certification- Valid DEA Certificate, CPR/First Aid, and Fingerprint Clearance Card.
License – Current Arizona RN License and licensed in the state of Arizona as a Registered Nurse Practitioner. Must be licensed as a Psychiatric/Mental Health Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner (APNP).
Other – Recent negative TB test.
- Must have fluency in documenting into an electronic medical record, BestNotes experience a plus. Training can/will be provided if necessary.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to use a phone, computer, printer, and copier is required.
- Frequent use of Microsoft office products, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The ability to use the internet and various web browser software is required.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Illuminate RecoveryIlluminate Recovery provides outpatient treatment for substance abuse disorders (primary) and co-occurring disorders (secondary). We currently facilitate PHP/IOP and Relapse Prevention services to adults struggling with addiction. We're located in Scottsdale, near Hayden and Shea. Check us out at www.IlluminateRecovery.com