- Organize daily workload for Receiving Team employees
- Prioritize workload in the receiving area
- Ensure packaged parts are upheld to the standard of company operations
- Provide DAX System training to Receiving team if necessary
- Computer operations for specific needs (Production Orders, Packaging specification, Label updating, Location Info)
- Basic project management skills
- Understand how to trouble shoot the DAX system in area assigned
- Maintaining of general cleanup of warehouse facilities
- Ensure and maintain continuous flow of inbound parts through the receiving department
- Ability to maintain order and remain calm during high work volume situations
- Any other reasonable request by supervisor
- Adjusting and prioritizing daily work of team to ensure that overall team goals are achieved each day
- Supports department goals for Receiving Team to support daily metric
- Able to perform most/all tasks in the Receiving and Returns Department
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Identifying departmental needs and effectively communicating to Supervisor.
- Provide training for new team members, maintaining and updating documentation of procedures and training materials as needed.
- Reporting on departmental activities
- Ability to troubleshoot/field questions from team members
- Maintain a positive, open minded attitude in the company of associates during constructive critiquing of team members or processes
- Effectively communicates between Customer Care and Receiving Team floor associates
- High School Diploma or GED, preference will be given to applicants that are pursuing post High School education
- 2-3 years warehouse experience with parts
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of DAX system, including areas of responsibility outside of Receiving Department Team
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to work overtime
- Certification on all power equipment
- Good problem-solving skillsPhysical Requirements:
- Lifting 50 with or without assistance
- Assists daily with receiving dock deliveries
- Extensive standing for long periods of time along with kneeling, squatting, pushing, pulling, and bending throughout shift
- Extensive walking up to 6 miles / day
- Exposure to noise, heat, and cold conditions
Pre-employment screenings performed (which includes background checks and drug screening)
Hobart Service is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW and Hobart Service are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all employees. To demonstrate this commitment, Hobart Service is tobacco-free (including e-cigarettes) on campuses and within company vehicles and maintains a drug-free workplace.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.