Magnaflux,a division of Illinois Tool Works (Fortune 250), is a leading worldwide supplier of magnetic particle, dye penetrant inspection equipment and associated chemical products used for applications within the Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas and Energy markets.
With over 85 years in the industry, Magnaflux offers employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) with immediate company match, and much more!
The Production Operator will work alongside the Chemical Production team and support the day-to-day operations of the department. Shift hours 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain production operations by following policies and procedures.
- Print various information, including but not limited to: labels for product and shop orders for batch making.
- Assemble raw products for batch making, blend products, prepare containers for finished product.
- Fill and package finished goods.
- All other duties assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Flexible to work overtime as needed by department
- Ability to operate a forktruck
- Ability to lift 55 pounds
- Must be able to withstand repetitive bending and stooping
- Manufacturing experience preferred
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.Qualifications: * High school diploma or equivalent * Basic computer skills * Flexible to work overtime as needed by department * Ability to operate a forktruck * Ability to lift 55 pounds * Must be able to withstand repetitive bending and stooping * Manufacturing experience preferred Education: High School Employment Type: ["FULL_TIME"]