Canvasser and Appointment Setter
Illinois Energy Windows & Siding Oak Brook, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Illinois Energy Windows & Siding is a leader in providing our customers with the highest quality of products and craftsmanship in an honest, efficient and professional way. We are a family-oriented company founded in 1993. Our mission is to enhance and enrich the lives of our customers and communities by providing world-class remodeling products and services that last a lifetime. We are a small family/team who care about each other both professionally and personally. We work successfully as a team by working alongside management. We are a company who believes in continual development both on-site and out in the field. We offer career growth opportunities for all employees and firmly believe in promoting from within.
How the Company Appreciates You
· Salary + Robust bonus plan
· Sign-on bonus
· Paid training and mentorship program
· Medical and Dental Insurance
· 401K with company match
· Residual income from previous efforts
· Career advancement potential to crew leader with additional income package
· Semi-annual Vacation Contest
· Paid-Time Off and 4 Paid Holidays
· Two weeks off for Winter Holiday
· Monday – Thursday and every other Saturday work schedule
The Role You Will Play
· The primary function of this role is to prospect leads by building relationships out in the field with potential customers to introduce our products and services. (After on-site training and in-field shadowing the Canvasser will venture into the market to build customer relationships.)
· As a key player on the marketing team, this role will work closely with management to establish and meet marketing goals.
· This position is based in Lisle, Illinois. Nestled in the western suburbs of Chicago, Lisle offers all the benefits of a major metropolitan area.
· Our office location is easily accessible to major transportation and is conveniently located right off Ogden Ave. and I-355.
· In the summer, Lisle offers a unique festival - Lisle Eyes To The Skies - where 20-30 hot air balloons of various themes are released into the sky. An exciting experience for all ages!
• Expert communication skills and ability to converse with a variety of people.
• Energetic and positive mental attitude.
• You might find success if you are interested in or have experience in Marketing, Sales, Communication, Business, Hospitality, Restaurant’s, Serving, Bartending, Retail, Marketing Assistant, Marketing consultant, Director of marketing, Marketing manager, Marketing analyst, Brand manager, Brand ambassador, Brand specialist, Brand strategist, Customer service, Customer support, Cashier, Floor manager, Department manager, Floor leader, Product demonstrator, Retail sales representative, Waitress, Waiter, Public relations, Product marketing, Copywriter, Marketing specialist, Advertising coordinator
This is an ideal role for those who enjoy connecting with people and being out in the community
Illinois Energy Windows & Siding
430 Ogden AveOak Brook, IL