Call Center Manager
Illinois Dermatology Institute Oak Brook, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
***RECRUITING FOR A CALL CENTER MANAGER WITH START UP EXPERIENCE.***
Summary: The Call Center Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the call center and its employees. The Call Center Manager’s duties include hiring and training Call Center Representatives to professionally handle inbound and outbound communications for all services provided by the practice. The Call Center Manager will establish goals for the Call Center Representatives to follow and resolving any patient issues and problems that may occur.
· Manage day to day operations of high volume inbound and outbound patient calls
· Hire, train, and evaluate team of Call Center Representatives and ensure inbound and outbound calls are handled in a timely, informative, and polite manner
· Manage team of Call Center Representatives to schedule patient appointments for multiple offices
· Review and triage high priority calls
· Verifying and confirming office visits
· Prepare reports and analyze data to ensure efficiency and customer service expectations are met
· Proficiency with necessary technology, including phone systems
· Other duties and special projects as determined by Director of Operations
Education and Experience:
· 3-5 years prior experience as a Call Center Manager
· Call Center Start Up Experience Required to be considered for position
· Bachelor’s degree in communication, business management or related field
· Healthcare industry experience preferred
Essential Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to multitask and be organized
· Proficient with scheduling software and phone systems
· Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving and leadership skills
· Ability to manage high volume inbound and outbound flow of calls while constantly monitoring the level of customer service
· Excellent attention to detail
· Knowledge of all offered services, insurances accepted, and policies
Illinois Dermatology InstituteWhy Work Here?
IDI's foundation is built on time-honored values of patient-centered care while working within a collaborative, team-based culture.
Illinois Dermatology Institute, or IDI, is a partnership of dermatologists committed to providing excellent, cutting-edge medical care balanced with compassion - both of which are necessary for a successful and fulfilling doctor-patient relationship. The foundation of IDI is built on time-honored values of patient-centered care. We treat people rather than simply focus on their skin diseases. And as outside forces attempt to change healthcare into a business, our commitment is to continue to provide the type of care that our patients deserve. Our Chicago and Indiana physicians cover the many facets of dermatology: cosmetic, medical, and surgical. We have convenient locations in Indiana. If you are a patient, we invite you to discover the kind of dermatological care that sets us apart. If you are a dermatologist who feels the same way we do, we invite you to learn more about us as we continue to grow.
AddressOak Brook, IL