Fraud & Risk Analyst - Part-Time
Illinois Credit Union League Naperville, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
The LSC division of Illinois Credit Union League in Naperville, IL is looking to hire a Part-Time Analyst for the Fraud & Risk department. The position will include two half-day shifts during the week as well as part-time weekend hours.
ABOUT ILLINOIS CREDIT UNION SYSTEM
Our Illinois Credit Union League (ICUL) division is the primary trade association for credit unions in Illinois and known as one of the nation's most proactive and effective ones. We provide advocacy, information, legislative support, educational resources, compliance support, and a vast network of additional resources to help them succeed.
The other major partner of the Illinois Credit Union System is the LSC, which helps credit unions compete through a number of products and services. By pooling resources through the System, we are able to achieve economies of scale and accomplish more than any of the credit unions and their members could alone. We operate in Illinois and nationwide.
Our culture of "people helping people" doesn't just benefit our members and the community, but also makes for a great environment to work in. The Illinois Credit Union System recognizes that our employees are our most valuable resource and our salary and comprehensive benefits packages reflect this commitment to excellence. Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment, 21 days of PTO, 10 paid holidays, time off to volunteer in the community, team social events, paid parental leave, and a casual dress code. We also offer a college loan pay down and savings program along with other benefits designed to promote financial wellness. In addition, our employee-first culture ensures that you receive the training and development you need to be successful. You will have the ability to sharpen your skill set through webinars, in-house training sessions, and a fully comprehensive digital learning library through our talent management system.
The Fraud & Risk Analyst will be responsible for delivering strategy and action to minimize the risk associated with LSC's Credit Unions' card portfolios. This will be accomplished in part by analyzing trends, mining data, and keeping in tune with industry knowledge so LSC can respond efficiently and effectively to known and suspected compromise events, notifying Credit Unions quickly and accurately with information to limit fraud losses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct support of LSC Credit Unions' Prepaid card portfolio risk management programs from a risk consulting perspective.
- Conduct data analysis from fraud monitoring/report monitoring systems and make proactive risk mitigation recommendations based on the analysis and in response to Credit Union inquiries.
- Maintain database & deliver Compromised Cards for sponsoring Credit Unions.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as needed.
- One year of similar or related experience.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Saturday and Sunday 9AM to 1PM
- Two half days during the week (flexible)
Job Posted by ApplicantPro