- Expired: July 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an upbeat Human Resources professional looking to make a difference in your career and your community? As the HR Generalist at Illinois Community Credit Union, you will be responsible for all Human Resources related activities, including recruiting, onboarding, employee engagement and coaching, payroll, compensation administration, and benefits. You will also manage all human resources records and ensure they are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and company policies.
This position is currently located in our administrative offices in Genoa but will relocate to our Sycamore branch in the future.
Other responsibilities include:
- Be the first point of contact for all HR and payroll inquiries from employees
- Organize and lead employee engagement activities
- Assist our Executive Team with policy administration and special projects, and attend monthly Sr. Management and Board meetings, prepare board packet materials, maintain agendas, and take minutes
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- ICCU's strong commitment to providing employees with a satisfying work/life balance including paid federal holidays and a professional, relaxed environment
- A robust benefits package which includes a generous paid time off allotment and all paid federal holidays, along with medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as employer-paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability. Plus, we offer a 401(k) plan with an employer match up to 4%.
- A trusted, community-focused financial institution serving our communities since 1935.
What can you bring to us?
- A minimum of three years experience in human resources
- Demonstrated expertise sourcing and identifying qualified candidates
- Knowledge of employment law and federal and state regulations
- Experience with payroll processing and HRIS administration
- Ability to maintain priorities among varied assignments and projects
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the knack for establishing trust and professional rapport with employees and vendors
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office, and the ability to learn multiple HR systems and suggest improvements to current systems and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Apply now to join our team and start making a difference!
Illinois Community Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Illinois Community Credit Union
BusinessView all jobs at Illinois Community Credit Union