- $30 to $45 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Illinois Alarm is a family owned and operated business celebrating 45 years and as we continue to grow we are in need of an experienced System Service Technician Technician is responsible for servicing and inspecting all types of security systems, fire alarm systems, cctv systems, access control systems and related s and products. Technicians may also be assigned inspections, installations and/or other service calls, and any other tasks required by our operations department.
- Services intrusion, fire, CCTV, and access control security systems.
- Responsible for accurately completing inspection reports, discrepancy reports, service/job work orders, and all required documentation.
- Inform the office of any necessary changes needed regarding paperwork, service procedures or operations relating to customer information and service performed.
- Exercise professionalism in dealing with our subscribers, employees and management, and creating a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Manage time in an efficient manner, including but not limited to responding to service calls, the completion and submittal of required documentation, and accountability to all appropriate individuals.
- Responsible for ensuring safety and maintenance of assigned vehicle.
- Keep current on all department procedures, product updates, code changes and NFPA updates.
- Work to identify and develop new customers, fill out lead forms in a manner consistent with office policies and practices.
- Must be able to work overtime as directed to meet customer demands.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school education or equivalent.
- 2 + years in the Security/or Fire industry or related business.
- Familiar with computers.
- Able to read and comprehend blueprints and technical documents.
- Ability to understand electrical circuitry and electronics.
- Geometry, unit conversion, reasoning ability, basic math skills.
- Able to lift over 5 lbs
- Able to climb ladders
- Drive in all weather conditions
CERTIFICATES / REQUIREMENTS
- NICET CERTIFICATION: NICET Level I is required within 1 year of hire.
- If NICET Level I or better has already been achieved; the next level of NICET certification must be obtained within 1 year of hire.
- Factory training and Certifications.
- State of Illinois PERC Card.
- Valid drivers license and good driving record.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Paid Vacation / Sick Leave.
- Competitive Pay
Our customer base is focused on commercial, industrial, governmental, and educational with a small size residential base.
We are seeking to hire a candidate with a can-do attitude who is ready to apply their knowledge, problem-solving skills with an innovative mind that has a high integrity and personal development.
Our Code of Professional Ethics:
We acknowledge our responsibly to our subscribers, to be fair and candid in the evaluation of their protective system requirements, to provide the best system available consistent with their economic considerations.
We acknowledge our responsibility to the public protection agencies, to assist them in every way in the performance of their duties.
We acknowledge our responsibility to our industry, to strive continuously to improve our competence and the quality of our service, so we may enhance our subscriber’s protection.
We acknowledge our responsibility to our business associates, employees, suppliers, competitors, or others to be honest and courteous in all our dealings.
We acknowledge the trust placed in us by others, particularly our subscribers, and therefore we will always be guided by a spirit of honor and fairness in all our activities.
Illinois AlarmForest Park, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.