Fire Suppression Design Manager - Lexington KY
Illini Fire Service, LLC Lexington, KY
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $80,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, medical,
Design Manager to lead our Lexington KY team. The Manager will oversee all facets of design and heavily assist with project management with respect to the remote facility in Lexington. This position is a great opportunity for a self motivated, energetic, highly organized, competitive intelligent individual. CAD and Commercial mechanical construction experience preferred.
· Oversee all design while collaborating with the main branch in Urbana IL
· Properly execute the vision of IFS within the Lexington market.
· Work with the team to discuss & execute best design and project management strategies
· Present yourself in a professional manner that represents what the company expects.
· Maintaining a positive attitude in relation to the company, customer, employees and your job.
· Recognizing any potential problems in your area of responsibility and implement solutions for these problems.
· Maintain open communications to ensure efficient work methods and processes between all departments.
· Operate in a manner that will support and help maintain a high standard of IFS.
· Professionally network, within your designated market, to improve IFS visibility and reputation amongst potential customers and contractors.
· Actively target all opportunities to sell any service offerings within IFS.
· Provide necessary daily/weekly/monthly reports, as required, on the overall health of the market.
· Minimize office related expenses and un-necessary inventory purchases.
· Familiarity with design codes and industry rules and regulations as well as maintain current on any training for new platforms added to our service offering in the future.
· Execute all projects in an organized fashion, developing project schedules for milestones and deliverables and meeting or exceeding those deadlines for milestones and deliverables on all jobs.
· Ensure crews are fully prepared for all project work by including necessary Scope of Work, Closeout Requirements, Safety documents, and other appropriate forms are provided to them & reviewed prior to commencing work.
· Form relationships with suppliers to ensure timely delivery and proper pricing on material.
· Meeting with other staff to assist in project estimation and design.
· Coordination with other subcontractors to receive quotes and ensure smooth flow on projects.
· Maintain positive relationships with all customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
· Work with the team to discuss & execute strategic plans for your market.
· Continue to perform to new and challenging goals as the company grows.
· Form relationships with new and existing customers that may benefit from company services.
· Maintain customer relationships with a high quality of service and meeting the needs of customers.
· Determine products and services that best serve the needs of the client and the company.
· Assist with other tasks in the office as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Illini Fire Service, LLCWhy Work Here?
Work for a company that is Getting It Done Right! Great benefits and work environment.
RetailView all jobs at Illini Fire Service, LLC