Provide promptly, efficient, courteous service to all guests. Service includes greeting, seating, talking and serving orders, taking guest remittance as required, clearing dishes and resetting tables.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of a Server
These include the following:
- Develop and maintain professional functional working relationships with IHOP employees and guests.
- Execute the "Service Guidelines" per the IHOP SOP to ensure a high quality guest experience.
- Handle guest complaints in a professional, courteous and timely manner, thank guests, and invite them to return.
- Memorize and apply IHOP terminology, abbreviations, methodologies, and plating and menu knowledge.
- Comply with SOP methods in regard to guest checks and server banking procedures.
- Stock and rotate all needed supplies in the service areas and dining room as assigned per shift.
- Comply with all local and SOP health, sanitation, and safety guidelines.
- Clear, clean, and reset tables and clean chairs, booths, and floors after guests leave.
- Perform all cleaning duties according to posted cleaning charts.
- Comply with IHOP uniform and appearance standards per SOP guidelines.
- Perform other assignments or tasks as assigned by the General Manager, Assistant manager, or acting supervisor.
- Comply with IHop N Go program as assigned.
IhopGarden City, KS
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.