Who We Are
Business has changed - so should consulting. We are strategists, technologists, engineers, and designers who bridge the gap between consulting, design, and marketing to create powerful digital experiences for our customer's brands and users.
Recently recognized as one of Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in Washington, DC, Ignyte is looking for Workday Consultants to join our progressive start-up culture and help us build a new type of consulting company.
What You'll Do
At Ignyte, our Workday Consultants are passionate about creating innovative solutions across various industries that address critical business problems using the latest digital technologies. You’ll be challenged daily as you wear multiple hats leading Workday projects to successful completion.
As a Workday Consultant, we give you the opportunity to create your own career path based on your interests, the skills you already possess as well as the skills you’d like to have. Your everyday tasks in supporting our Workday solution development efforts can range anywhere from working with our clients to develop customized requirements for their business operations to working with our engineers to develop out-of-the-box or custom Workday solutions to address out client’s needs. You may even be asked to work with our data scientists to build and test how data flows into and out of the Workday solution.
You’ll work with our firm’s leadership from day one to formulate your own job description and career goals. Not sure where you fit in? We’ll work with you to figure it out as part of the application process.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university (information systems, engineering, or other technical degree preferred)
- 2+ years of working with and advising clients on Workday solutions
- Experience with implementing and/or configuring Workday HCM and system infrastructure (similar experience with other Workday modules (such as Financials), SAP SuccessFactors, PeopleSoft FSCM, and other related ERP software will be considered)
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: payroll best practices, payroll tracking, payroll testing, event-based payroll, hire-to-pay process, workforce management, workforce analytics, financial management, year-end activities, legal and regulatory compliance, audit, accounting best practices
- In depth knowledge and ability to analyze, develop, and implement complex Workday requirements including, but not limited to, pay rules, work rules, union rules, pay codes, queries, update holidays, employee records modification, workforce attendance, and calculated accrual configurations
- Ability to provide training and knowledge transfer on the Workday solution to clients through training sessions, development of work instructions, job aids, and other collateral
- Experience leading requirements gathering workshops or facilitating meetings
- Understanding of data management concepts including data integration, quality, governance, and Architecture.
- “Big 4" consulting experience, and/or product management are a plus
- Experience working with clients and/or upper management to understand business challenges and translate these to functional and technical requirements with limited supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with colleagues and executives alike
- Comfort working with groups, as well as sensitivity to individual, group, and organizational dynamics
- Ability to maintain and continually refine a backlog of user stories, feature requests, and defects
- Experience in partnering with various functional business areas to gather and document business requirements
- Experience working in small-to-medium teams to achieve project goals and complete major deliverables
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information to draw accurate, logical, and actionable conclusions
- Ability to set, manage, and meet expectations and deadlines
- Ability to assist in proposal writing for business development opportunities as requested
- Hard working, self-motivated individuals who are comfortable handling ambiguity and able to successfully complete tasks within deadlines with limited supervision
- Creative, “big picture” thinking while maintaining keen attention to detail
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word)
What You'll Gain
- Experience working with a team of smart and driven professionals at DC's hottest consulting startup
- Involvement in a fun and engaging team-oriented atmosphere
- Gain experience and skills in a wide array of areas
- Exposure to business issues and challenges in a variety of industries
- Opportunity to leverage your computer knowledge, analytical, and client-facing skills