Ignitium is a leading account-based marketing agency that helps venture backed tech companies and enterprise organizations transform their sales and marketing teams to become more data driven. We accomplish this by implementing solutions around artificial intelligence, data automation, predictive analytics, digital personalization, account-based advertising, marketing automation, and advanced multi-touch attribution.
Design strategy and marketing programs to capture the attention of decision makers and influencers at mid to enterprise sized accounts.
- Work with CEO in developing timelines, quotes and scope documents that show how a client's strategic vision will be delivered across channels.
- Provide thought leadership on the development of platform specific strategies, including web, mobile, CRM, social, SEM/SEO, digital media, etc.
- Inspirational, compelling personality; the kind of person others always look to for ideas
- Manage and lead the execution of digital marketing campaigns, including paid search, programmatic display, LinkedIn, Facebook, CRM, marketing automation, account based marketing and B2B campaigns.
- Collaborates with the account team to execute display, paid search, SEO, display, paid social, web personalization and email campaigns.
- Perform in-depth customer, people network and influencer research, conduct stakeholder research and interviews
- Analyze metrics end-to-end across holistic campaigns utilizing third party tools
- Provide insights and recommendations on tactical improvements across marketing channels to drive efficiency towards meeting client campaign goals. Effectively champion forecasting throughout client campaigns.
- Demonstrate practiced knowledge of industry standards and best-practices across digital and traditional marketing channels
- Liaison between internal teams: strategy, technology, creative operations and project execution, as representative of strategic planning
- Support project and job management for strategic planning team including coordination and timeline management.
- Help tech startups to enterprise organizations build out their account based marketing initiative over a 1-3 year period by designing the strategy, aligning sales & marketing departments, integrating cutting edge marketing tech, and managing world-class marketing campaigns.
- Training and access for various software platforms such as Engagio, Marketo, Salesforce, HubSpot, Bombora, Datanyze, Sendoso, Terminus, Evergage, DemandBase, Triblio, LookBookHQ, Everstring, Pardot, Drift, DiscoverOrg, Vidyard, and many others
- Project Management
- Campaign design, development and monitor marketing trends
- Accurate communications to staff, customers and vendors
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Minimum Qualifications:
- 7+ years’ digital marketing experience
- Strong technical, creative and analytical mind and background
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience, MBA is a plus
- Previous experience in marketing or other related fields
- Experience in a managerial role
- Sales/Consulting experience is a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented