The Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse provides direct and patient care to individuals, using nursing knowledge and skills through the use of the nursing process, independently within the scope of practice under the Missouri Board of Nursing and Missouri Nurse Practice Act and hospital policies and procedures.
Full-time, Days with Call, Time can vary
- Performs initial and ongoing assessments in all aspects of patient care
- Documents the procedure within the Hemodynamic unit
- Communicates to physicians and appropriate team members and family members, pertinent patient information in order to improve patient outcomes and quality care.
- Documents accurately and efficiently all patient care activities and required quality monitoring items to support the achievement of compliance with established quality measures
- Provides quality nursing care including administration of medications, nursing intervention, and patient and family teaching.
- Follows established hospital policy regarding patient safety measures
Education: Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
Work Experience: 1 year critical care or equivalent nursing experience required. Interventional Cardiac Cath Lab experience helpful.
Certification/License: Current RN license in the State of Missouri or Compact Licensure. BLS and ACLS through the American Heart Association
Benefits: Paid Days off, Sick leave, 401k, Health/Life/Dental/Vision, FSA, Educational Assistance, Pharmacy, Cafeteria, Jury Pay and more.
Location: Rolla, Missouri (Near: Columbia/ Springfield/St. Louis/ Jefferson City)