Senior Technical Support Specialist (REMOTE)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Equipment Support Specialist to join a growing, technology-focused and service-oriented team. Are you passionate about sourcing and finding highly skilled and qualified talents? Do you thrive in a fast- paced and dynamic environment? If you would like to be a part of an organization with an unwavering commitment to quality dental solutions, then explore our career opportunities!!
We are a family-owned and privately held company based in San Diego, CA with a state-of-the-art manufacturing center that provides high quality dental solutions to dental labs of all sizes. Founded as a precious metals company in South Africa, we have evolved into a dynamic, technology-based manufacturing organization focused on three key business segments, including dental alloys, zirconia, and digital dentistry solutions. We continue to invest in innovative product improvement initiatives through its Quality Management System to provide our global customers with affordable, high-performance products and industry-leading excellent service. All of our products are FDA regulated and ISO certified.
About the Opportunity
In this role, the Senior Technical Support Specialist represents us as they interface with customers. Handles incoming calls, handling cases in the technical queue, evaluating returned materials for faults, and traveling to labs to assist with zirconia and alloy issues. Works in conjunction with all departments through their supervisors to support their customer needs throughout the sales and fulfillment process.
In this role, the successful candidate will:
- Provides phone and email support to customers by answering technical questions related to our full product suite.
- Manages heavy call and email inquiry and uphold 3-hour customer service level agreement.
- Records all customer inquiries in Salesforce and ensure all technical cases are solved.
- Processes and/or analyzes product returns (RMAs) to provide production team with appropriate quality feedback. Tests returned alloys for contamination.
- Interacts with digital and alloy production teams daily to provide continuous customer feedback on quality and production standards.
- Supports outside sales team by providing customers with education on our zirconia, alloy, and sundry products.
- Updates digital retention and outside sales team with all interactions on their accounts.
- Communicates effectively with other departments to ensure account order timelines, customer inquiries, and overall satisfaction exceeds expectations.
- May visit lab customers to troubleshoot workflow issues and assist them in maintaining production standards.
- Provides feedback to business development on additional products to add to digital product suite.
- Continuously update the existing processes to improve the digital processes and general purchasing procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to be successful?
- 7+ years’ experience interacting with customers.
- 5+ years 3Shape design experience.
- CDT certification preferred.
- Knowledge of cGMP regulations ISO 13485, 21CFR Part 820, CMDR SOR/98-282, 93/42/EEC, RDC 16 2013, MHLW MO 169 and TG(MD)R Sch3 preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of PFM and crown & bridge alloys.
- Knowledge of metal finishing and porcelain application.
- Aptitude to effectively maintain quality control and testing measures.
- Digital experience and college degree is preferred.
- Experience working with CRMs (Salesforce) and ERPs (QAD).
Our Awesome Benefits!
Working for a growing innovative company means exciting opportunities for training and learning, career development and advancement from only the best in the dental industry. With all that hard work, we are committed to ensuring the welfare of its employees and provides an amazing benefit package that includes:
- Health Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time
- Employee Events
- Wellness Programs
- Discounts for home, travel, entertainment, relaxation that includes Mobile phone service, Technology, Airline and Hotel, Theater/Theme Park tickets, Restaurants and so much more!
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Powered by JazzHR
Ignite Human Capital
AddressSan Diego, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Ignite Human Capital