Financial Data Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Financial Data Analyst
Location San Diego - CALIFORNIA
Exempt Position - In person role
The Chosen Foods story began years ago with the launch of our Avocado Oil, a revolutionary everyday cooking oil loaded with vitamin E and antioxidants that took the cooking world by storm. Since then, we've been on a rapid growth trajectory.
At Chosen Foods we believe in the power of real food to nourish ourselves, our families and our communities. From our beginnings with the avocado we created a new way of cooking and eating. It's rooted in ingredients that are both fresh and ancient. It's brought forth in a beautiful collision of cultures and a shared love of eating wholesomely. It adds up to a joyous and delicious celebration of nourishment. We want to spread that sun-soaked magic to the world, and everyone who has chosen to improve their lives. You can count on us to make the foods that make it easy to choose health, sustainability, and great taste.
About the role:
Our strong Finance and Accounting Team is looking for a Financial Data Analyst. The Financial Data Analyst ensures the accuracy of the forecast models and financial reports, prepares accurate and timely reports, budgets and forecasting per company and on a consolidated basis.
This role will additionally provide analysis for financial variances on revenue, cost, margins and expenses and manage the integrity of the data inputs and the master data category list.
This role is based at the Chosen Foods Headquarters in San Diego and reports to the Director of Finance and Accounting.
The essential functions related to this interesting position will focus on:
· Managing the integrity of the data inputs and COPA reporting in SAP S4 Hana; Supporting the creation of COPA Reports in SAP by working with IT and accounting.
· Supporting the Retail Business with Sales & Margin analysis.
· Providing the Finance and Accounting Director with new report automation and ad-hoc analysis.
· Enhancing the E-Commerce Business with sales and margin analysis.
· Forecast Model Responsibilities: Send financial drafts to business unit leaders, prepare sales and margin analysis by business unit per periodic reporting.
· Monthly Reporting Package responsibility: Prepare margin reports, prepare sales reports and Business Units sales and margin commentaries.
Experience and Education:
· Bachelor's in Finance or Data, Analytics & Insights or related field preferred.
· 3+ years experience in finance related role understanding financial models and financial reports and managing big data, data integrity, automation and high-level excel.
· Experience in a CPG related company
Skills and Qualifications:
· Exceptional individual who is detail-oriented, takes initiative to get things done, analytical, takes direction well, and is a self-starter.
· Team player.
· Advanced Excel knowledge/experience with Vlookups and Formulas; SQL, Data warehousing, Business Intelligence (BI).
· SAP S4 Hana COPA reporting.
· Must love avocados!
· Health Insurance, Vision and Dental (PPO, HMO, HSAA)
· 401K with employer match
· Employee Assistance Program
· 11 paid Holidays/annually
· 15 days PTO/annually
· 1 Paid day/annually for Civic duties and volunteering activities
· 5 free Chosen Foods products monthly
After a candidate is selected, employment will be made contingent on the satisfactory completion of required background checks. Background checks will vary depending on the position and may include criminal history, credit history, driving record, drug testing or any other relevant information for the job.
Chosen Foods is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Ignite Human Capital
AddressSan Diego, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Ignite Human Capital