- Posted: over a month ago
IfThen, a digital media solutions firm based in Atlanta, is looking for a Senior AEM Developer with Computer Science training and strong Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) expertise to join its team immediately.
The Senior AEM Developer will focus on the development of CMS and backend services for using the Adobe AEM CMS, and will serve as a team member on projects for large Fortune 500 clients. The ideal candidate for this position will have several years of experience developing complex and dynamic AEM-based systems with an emphasis on headless architecture and principles.
- Demonstrated mastery of Java/JEE (including Java 11), JSP and JCR.
- Five years of experience using commercial or open source CMS deployments.
- Three+ years of experience with AEM, including significant experience with Touch UI, Dynamic Media, Adobe Target, Adobe Launch, integration of AEM with third party services and APIs, content feeds, SSO (OAuth/SAML), CRM, or eCommerce engines.
- AEM integration with SOLR + MongoDB or Elastic Search for search.
- Experience with headless component development using GraphQL and AEM’s SPA editor in both self-managed and Adobe’s Cloud Manager and AEM as a Cloud Service (AEMaaCS) is ideal.
- Unit and automated testing experience including Junit5, Mockito, Apache Sling Mocks and AEM Mocks Test Framework.
- Full-stack professional expertise with HTML/CSS/JS (including React) are a plus.
- Linux knowledge is essential, including experience with server configuration, Apache, and AEM’s dispatcher.
- Excellent communication and organizations skills and proficiency developing and adherence to a highly disciplined Agile-based devops workflow.
- Proficiency with development tools such as Maven, Bamboo/Jenkins, git, Jira, etc.
- BA/BS in computer science or related field, or 4+ years professional software development experience, including at least two years working on Agile teams of six to ten people.
IfThen Digital, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?