Idyllic Enterprises is looking for a high-performing International Account Manager. A key contributor to the sales team, this individual needs a strong understanding of sales and marketing in the global environment. The ability to adapt to a wide variety of environments and cultures is necessary for this position. Its highly desirable to be fluent in Spanish, as this position will deal with foreign economies, politics, and culture on a daily basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Responsible for market research, and facilitating communication with international businesses and partners.
- Keeps abreast of global market trends.
- Helps establish competitive pricing strategies.
- Communicates with a variety of businessmen and women from different countries and companies.
- Prepares international marketing plans and coordinates with other departments to achieve marketing endeavors.
- Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Prepares marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
- Prepares and adheres to budgets.
- Oversees creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Ensures brand messages are consistent.
- Nurtures and enriches all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned targets.
- Keeps informed of new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers.
- Checks on competitive activity.
- Answers questions from resellers and handles complaints.
- Acts as a resource to distributors in contract opportunities and proposals.
- Assists distributors with contract negotiations, closing the sale, and developing marketing plans for contract accounts.
- Full-Time, On-Site Availability in the Scott City, MO Location
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Two years of sales experience
- A Bachelors degree in business or international business is preferred.
- Spanish speaking preferred
Bonus Qualification: Familiarity with Health & Fitness Nutritional Industry
Benefits include dental and vision which are offered upon date of hire, medical (offered after 60 days), and retirement savings fund eligibility after 1 year that comes with 3% company match. The Company offers paid holidays, possible flex time and potential for bonus. New employees accrue a generous amount of paid vacation and sick days which increases with seniority.