Building Maintenance Technician
Identity Properties Park City, UT
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Building maintenance tech
Great job opportunity! Identity Properties has been managing nightly rental properties and homeowners associations since 1980. We are currently seeking a building maintenance technician with proven skills to join our team.
· The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the full scope of the maintenance operation with the possibility to include some after-hours on-call shifts.
· Ensure excellent curb appeal.
· Complete assigned maintenance work orders.
· Complete full maintenance overhaul of all units bi-annually. This includes painting, general maintenance, unit repairs; replace lights, batteries, etc.
· Inspect property exterior lighting
· Inspect property, daily, to identify and resolve any curb appeal, maintenance, and /or liability issues.
· Perform work orders and other items to ensure resident satisfaction.
· Inspect plumbing and electrical concerns; call in licensed contractors as appropriate.
· Report needed replacements of broken glass, tile, carpet, appliances, draperies
· Replace window screens, garbage disposals, fixtures, draperies, and locks.
· Interior and exterior painting as needed.
· Assist in custodial and grounds maintenance work.
· High school graduate/diploma.
· Valid Driver's license and reliable vehicle required.
· Follow-up college or technical school training preferred.
· Industry relevant or trade certifications.
· A minimum of 1 - 3 years of property maintenance experience.
· Experience in multi-family residential property maintenance is strongly preferred.
· Criminal background and drug test required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $22.00 per hour (Depending Experience)
Vacations, sick time, medical, dental (Full time employees)
375 Saddleview Dr. Park CityPark City, UT
Real EstateView all jobs at Identity Properties