Entry-Level / Recent Grad Healthcare Recruiter/Account Executive
Identifize Consulting Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Per Diem
Did you just recently graduate from college or going to graduate soon? Are you looking for an amazing professional Entry Level Opportunity to get your career started? Do you have a passion for connecting with people? Do you love matching people with their passion?
We're supporting a growing startup staffing organization who is looking to add Entry-level Recent Graduates to their amazing recruiting and sales team.
If you're looking to:
- Work in a professional role where you get hands-on training, mentorships and growth opportunities.
- Where you can work full-time with seasoned recruiters and account executives to gain a foundation for the healthcare and recruiting industries – From best recruiting practices to account management?
- Take an exciting new step in your career where you can truly make a difference?
If so, this could be the opportunity you've been longing for.
Our client helps hospitals, clinics and healthcare companies that have staffing gaps and are in need of sterile processing technicians, registered nurses (travel, per diem), nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and physicians.
In this role, you will have the chance to acquire the business acumen to take your career further. You will work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual productivity targets. You must be comfortable making calls, networking, and generating leads, scheduling candidate interviews, and building relationships. You will grow and develop a portfolio of healthcare providers and facilities, and then work with your team to place them on their next assignment. Think of it like an agent, building their book of clients. When a successful match is made between a healthcare provider and a facility, both sides of our sales and recruiting team win!
Let's dig in a bit deeper:
- Become a subject matter recruiting & sales expert in the healthcare staffing industry by being an active participant in our informative training curriculum.
- Perfect your skills in sourcing, interviewing and submitting candidates, then gain experience cold calling, interacting and prospecting new business.
- Posting jobs and managing the flow of applicants.
- Identify, network, and sell to potential candidates/job seekers through creative recruiting strategies, including the use of an internal database, job boards, social networking, and niche' specific websites.
- Maintain and update a prospective candidate pipeline.
- Schedule candidate interviews.
- Document all candidate conversations into Crelate for historical data and productivity reporting.
- Sell yourself and the company's staffing services to potential healthcare providers in order to build your portfolio of clients.
- Cultivate strong relationships with the clients in your portfolio with the intention of earning their continued business.
- Provide high-quality customer service to ensure all assignments are running smoothly.
- Exceed goals, smash your sales numbers, and ultimately: make a ton of money!
Ideal Candidate: Experience is not a deciding factor for your application with us as we provide proven training and methods to help you succeed. However, below are some qualities we have seen in our top performers:
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- 0-1 years of professional experience – Training provided!
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and innovative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to develop strong and genuine relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and researching on the internet
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivated self-starter, who is able to mix with a multi-talented team within a small office setting
- Creative thinker and problem solver with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- The position will require working onsite with remote options possible in the future
If you are a motivated, driven, and ambitious individual looking for a great way to kick start your career, we want to be a resource for you! If you are interested in Entry Level Opportunities with some of the best organizations in Chicago, please apply today!
What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- Rapid career growth (you don't have to wait for a director or VP to be promoted/retire/quit and create a vacancy in order for you to move up!!!)
- Dynamic work environment
- Leave at 3:00pm on Fridays
- Casual Dress Fridays including Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Bonuses
- All expenses paid vacation for top performers (Cancun, Jamaica, Aruba, Miami, Los Angeles)
- Bonuses Opportunities for Days
- Paid vacation and company holidays
- Benefits Package
- We use MacBook Pro & MacBook Air computers!
- The ability to be part of a fundamental change in the staffing industry
- Industry-leading, innovative technology used for candidate submissions
Employees are our most important resource. That's why we are dedicated to providing a positive work environment, exceptional training opportunities, and access to some of the world's highest profile healthcare projects.
We are committed to developing the careers and skills of our talented and hard-working employees and offer challenging work within a collaborative culture.
We value diversity. All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
If you want to get experience in a corporate business setting (which looks great on a resume and can propel your career goals) apply for consideration now.
BusinessView all jobs at Identifize Consulting