We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users in the ProAV industry. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the company brands and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist for technical company or industry.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc) and social analytics tools knowledge.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of ProAV social media channels and their audiences and ability to develop targeted messages to engage them.
- Positive attitude, detail oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment.
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations