- AS Degree (transcripts required)
- EMC/EMI or Regulatory compliance experience is preferred
- Knowledge of working with test equipment such as oscilloscope, Surge and ESD generators a plus.
- Provide engineering support for EMC group
- Assist with agency and regulatory approvals, both US and globally
- Routine operation, maintenance, calibration, qualification, and trouble-shooting of laboratory equipment and instruments.
- Read, comprehend, and apply the requirements of test standards and SOPs to various types of products.
- Coordinate, and conduct multiple projects within tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work effectively in team situations as well as independently
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
· Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others
· Perform RF immunity and emission testing per requirements detailed in international EMC standards and test procedures
· Familiarity with RF test equipment.
· Knowledge of FCC Part 15, EN55032 and EN55024 is preferred
· Ability to read and understand the EMI test plan.
· Good understanding of MS Office