Candidates need experience with CPAP Setup, primary responsibilities include traveling to clinics and patient's homes. 5+ years of experience required. This is a part-time position (6-8 hours per day) and the candidate needs availability primarily for Fridays and other days as needed. The position averages about 10-15 hours per week. We have positions in VA, MD and DC. Average pay is $340 per day for 6+ hours of CPAP setups. If the candidate does less than 6 hours of CPAP setups it's $55 per set up. These rates are negotiable but those are average figures for his current staff. Each candidate must have a current RRT license and any other state licensures for the work they will be conducting.
- Monitors and assists patients before, during and after procedures
- CPAP setup is required
- Able to scrub and circulate in various IR areas for multiple procedure types.
- Turns over and prepares rooms using aseptic technique between patients
- Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing.
- Knowledge of arterial and venous anatomy as it pertains to interventional procedures.
- Two years of experience as a Respiratory Therapist in a clinical setting
- Current State License, if applicable (must be in good standing, without disciplinary investigation or actions)
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate (CPR)
- Ability to assist patients of all ages who suffer from pulmonary (breathing) disorders
- Good communication skills needed to explain procedures to patients
- Good physical condition as lifting or maneuvering patients may be required