Do you excel at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment? Do you have at least 3 yrs of medical assistant experience? Have you done an EKG and blood draw within the last 6 months? If you answered "yes" we would love to speak with you!
Performs routine and basic front and back office duties, to include phones, data entry, and assisting in the examination process of patients under the direction of a physician. Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patients' charts, draws and collects blood samples from patients, prepares specimens for laboratory analysis, and conducts a variety of diagnostic tests.
- Performs routine procedures to obtain claimant’s medical history, record vital signs and complete lab requisitions
- Performs standard diagnostic procedures accurately, efficiently, and with the highest quality including but not limited to: 12-lead electrocardiograms, proficient venipuncture, and preparation of lab specimens for laboratory courier, pulmonary function test (PFTs), arterial flow Doppler studies, and other clinical diagnostic studies assigned to meet the needs of the organization.
- Performs housekeeping functions such as: changing exam room table paper, upkeep of cleanliness of the entire office (exam rooms, bathrooms, waiting area, front office, lab room, etc.), ensuring all equipment is clean and presentable
- If fluent in other languages, assist claimants and providers with translation of questionnaire forms or during evaluation, as necessary
- Other duties as assigned to meet the needs of the organization
Potential Duration: Temp to hire
Monday – Friday 7:30am – 3:40pm or 8:00am – 4:00pm
3 years of EKG and blood draw experience required
DOT physicals and drug screen experience required
High level of detail by the ability to identify mistakes or inconsistencies in medical reports and clinical
Knowledge of medical terminology and its applications
Knowledge of EMR and MS Office Suite software applications
Phlebotomy experience or certification preferred
Must be able to multi-task and be comfortable working in a fast pasted environment. Will be working front and back office assignments. MA will be performing diagnostics such as EKG, blood draws, collecting urine, and performing the following vital signs: B/P, HR, RR, weight, height, grip strengths, upper and lower extremity measurements.
Perks of being a Temp: As a Temp, you will be able to get a glimpse of the daily roles for the job you want while gaining professional experience and making connections within the industry.
How to apply:
Email your resume and answer each assessment question. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Ideaon Inc.