Do you excel at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment? Have you done an EKG and blood draw within the last year? If you answered "yes" we would love to speak with you!
Performs routine and basic front and back office duties, to include phones, data entry, and assisting in the examination process of patients under the direction of a physician. Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records information on patients' charts, draws and collects blood samples from patients, prepares specimens for laboratory analysis, and conducts a variety of diagnostic tests.
- Performs routine procedures to obtain claimant’s medical history, record vital signs and complete lab requisitions
- 12-lead EKGs, venipuncture, and preparation of lab specimens for laboratory courier, pulmonary function test (PFTs), arterial flow Doppler studies, and other clinical diagnostic studies assigned
- Performs housekeeping functions such as: changing exam room table paper, upkeep of cleanliness of the entire office (exam rooms, bathrooms, waiting area, front office, lab room, etc.), ensuring all equipment is clean and presentable
Potential Duration: Temp-to-hire
- 2 years of EKG and blood draw experience required
- High level of detail by the ability to identify mistakes or inconsistencies in medical reports and clinical diagnostic tests
- Knowledge of EMR and MS Office
- Phlebotomy experience or certification preferred
- Must be able to multi-task and be comfortable working in a fast pasted environment. Will be working front and back-office assignments.
Perks of being a Temp:
As a Temp, you will be able to get a glimpse of the daily roles for the job you want while gaining professional experience and making connections within the industry.
How to apply:
Email your resume and answer each assessment question. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Ideaon Inc.
Why Work Here?At Ideaon Inc., we focus on contract assignments which allows you the flexibility of trying different jobs to find what fits your lifestyle the best. We value reliability, strong work ethic and people who have the tenacity to make a mark in their field.
Get a glimpse at the daily roles for the job you want while gaining professional experience and making connections within the industry.