Production Manager / Printing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ideal Printers is looking for an experienced Production Manager! Our Production Manager leads a talented group across various production areas to produce high quality printing work within established deadlines.
Tell me about Ideal Printers:
- Certified by Idealliance as a G7 Master Qualified Facility
- Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE)
- We're a growing 80+ person printing company
- Great benefit package incl. Medical, Dental, 401(k) + Match, Company Paid Life Insurance
- This is a full-time position in Saint Paul, MN
What we offer:
- Shift: 5 days week, M-F, 8-5
- Relocation (MN 5 State Area only) OR Sign On Bonus!
- Salary Range: Generous base salary dependent upon experience
- Bonus based on profitability
- Fun, friendly and respectful work atmosphere
- Fun events regularly during the work year
What you bring:
· 5+ years print and mailing industry related experience along with 5+ years knowledge of offset, digital, print, mailing functions.
· Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
· Experience supervising Production Department personnel.
· Experience directing, coordinating, and tracking Production department work to ensure all deadlines are met or exceeded.
· Knowledge of print management (MIS) software.
· Knowledge of quality management and processes. LEAN knowledge preferred.
What you would be doing:
· Liaise between Manufacturing and Customer Service to manage execution of projects, consistently monitoring daily activities in each department.
· Track deliverables, ensures customer deadlines are met.
· Coordinates complex delivery requirements with Shipping team.
· Identify potential vendors, specify vendors for projects, and negotiate terms .
· Department Supervisors report directly to this position.
· Manages direct staff levels, hours, and contract labor to meet workload demands.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ideal Printers Inc.
645 Olive StreetSaint Paul, MN
Get fresh Product Management Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.