· Collaborate with the creative, digital, and marketing teams to develop digital media campaigns that are highly targeted and dynamic. Experienced working with copywriters and creative teams to develop and test copy that drives performance.
· Monitor and perform routine optimization for paid search campaigns, impression share, quality score, bid strategy management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, and testing ad format and landing pages.
· Be highly skilled at the art of buying and scaling social, search, display, and native ads media.
· Monitor and analyze competitor activity, marketplace trends and adjust strategies accordingly.
· Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
· 4+ years of experience in executing and optimizing direct response campaigns, preferably at a high-growth consumer brand managing multi-million-dollar budgets, or at an agency actively managing SEM/PPC campaigns at scale.
· 4+ years’ experience using Google, Bing, and Facebook. Experience with Gemini, Taboola and Outbrain a plus.
· Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
· Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly.