Customer Experience Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ideal Living is a purpose-driven consumer goods company that is based in Sherman Oaks CA. We are a mighty team full of compassionate citizens, people caring, product-perfecting, science-driven stewards of a thriving life for all. We put heart and research behind everything we do, creating the most accessible technology and products to promote health and wellness.
We seek people who thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and aren’t afraid to dive in and creatively solve challenges.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help manage the use of Zendesk functionalities which involves ongoing maintenance per brand specifically for CS Guide (articles), CS Knowledge Base Support (Macros)
- Supports the VP of CS and Operations along with the CS team by providing updates on day-to-day issues.
- Supports and help coordinate new CS initiatives for brand growth and new Digital Business needs as related to CS performance.
- Provides call listening feedback and monitoring across all brands
- Analyzes data and reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Other duties as Ideal Living may assign.
- Advanced computer skills required, including proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word
- Two to three years in a Customer Service field with a specific focus on CS Knowledge base, Coordination training, and Project Management software experience a plus; Asana preferred
- Zendesk experience or similar platforms a huge plus
- Ability to multitask, be detail-oriented, priority-driven, work independently and be self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to be flexible, while meeting deadlines in a highly dynamic office environment.
We are a privately held, collaborative, fast-paced direct-to-consumer marketing company with an entrepreneurial spirit. We set a high bar for ourselves and our team and work collaboratively to achieve and surpass our goals. We sell a wide variety of home environment products and nutritional supplements. We are one of the most successful companies in our space and we have amazing products that we stand behind. This is your chance to join a company that has the mindset of a start-up, with the resources of an established brand and a strong market position.
The company is currently operating in a hybrid work environment. All employees are required to work in the office two days per week with three days remote. We are currently monitoring the situation with an objective to move to three days in the office and two days remotely, and then eventually back to full-time in the office.
Competitive compensation and benefits that include:
• Health, dental, and vision plans, employer-paid life insurance, Aflac,
• paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, discretionary profit sharing, and a 401k plan.
• We also offer virtual Yoga classes.
We are people-caring, product-perfecting, science-driven stewards of a thriving life for all. We put our hearts--and our research--behind everything we do, creating the best, most accessible technology to build healthy home environments and deliver peace of mind. We are a diligent team looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and isn’t afraid to dive in, roll up their sleeves and creatively solve any challenge that lies in front of them.
Ideal LivingWhy Work Here?
Respectful, friendly work environment. Value driven. Profitable entrepreneurial company.
Ideal Living is a profitable, privately held, purpose driven, consumer goods company founded in 1999 with over 70 employees based in Sherman Oaks, CA. We have a caring, family environment and a generous profit sharing plan. We are currently maintaining a hybrid work environment. Three days a week in office, two days remote. We are people-caring, product-perfecting, science-driven stewards of a thriving life for all. We put our hearts--and our research--behind everything we do, creating the best, most accessible technology to build healthy home environments and deliver peace of mind. We are a diligent team looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and isn’t afraid to dive in, roll up their sleeves and creatively solve any challenge that lies in front of them.
AddressLos Angeles, CA