Title: Manager, Media (SEO/Analytics)
Idea Evolver is seeking a full-time Manager of Media (specializing in organic search and analytics) in Philadelphia, PA.
As a Manager, you will be exposed to many facets of the business and be encouraged to learn and develop skills both within and beyond your role. You’ll be working with a group made up of our owned and paid media teams, in Philadelphia and Brooklyn.
This role will manage IE’s client relationships including responsibility for communication, strategy, and serving as a thought leader. This candidate would be working in industries like healthcare and pharmaceuticals.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of digital marketing (and search specific) experience working with medium to large sized businesses in a client facing role
- A strong understanding of search engine strategy, including research, optimization tactics, back-end/technology SEO, and analytics
- A proven track record of using data to drive strategic decision making; analytical in nature (our clients and partners are all in an ROI driven industry)
- Above average skills with deck building programs like Apple Keynote/Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel (command over formulas, vlookups, pivot tables, etc.) and analytics platforms, etc.
- Talented presenter with ability to captivate an audience and leverage data to tell a story
- Capable of solving problems - maintaining a positive outlook when tackling challenges and coming up with solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to be professionally outspoken when managing tough customer conversations to yield positive results
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing, data analysis and trending, technical SEO, analytics and tagging
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Background in healthcare, pharma, or other regulated industries
- Experience working with digital marketing platforms and channels
- Google AdWords or Google Analytics certification
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience in the advertising/ad tech industry
- Manage client expectations and leading regular (weekly or bi-weekly) meetings with the client(s)
- Analyze key metrics of online marketing campaigns and present key findings and insights to clients
- Serve as a strategic partner for clients as a subject matter expert in the areas of digital marketing
- Utilize data to expose awesome new opportunities for technology improvements and exposing them to our Product teams
- Oversee internal teams, and ensure work is efficiently delegated and delivered on budget and on time.