Idaho Urologic Institute (IUI) is committed to improving the lives of patients, our community and is equally dedicated to the professional success of our team members. A collaborative approach to quality care offers the opportunity to partner with exceptionally talented peers at every level. You will contribute to the strength of our team and benefit from the opportunity to focus on what really matters — your patients.
You will assist providers and other members of the health care team by performing a variety of patient care procedures within the specific scope of practice, which may include but not limited to: injections, blood draws, measuring patient vital signs (weight, height, blood pressure, pulse, and temperature), manage rooming and patient flow, assisting with the patient visit and/or procedures, post-visit duties, and informing the provider of schedule changes that impact patient flow.
· CMA or RMA for medical assistant, Idaho license for LPN
· Strong aptitude for detail and the ability to work independently
· Customer service attitude/behavior
· Strong organizational, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
· Computer knowledge and ability to use applicable software
Full time position, Monday-Friday, hours generally 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Competitive compensation and benefits package offered.